Commercial waterproofing


Go to content

POLYURETHANE

PRODUCTS

High perfomance polyurethane waterproofing solution is exceptionally flexible and strong allowing it to withstand high water pressure, temperature changes and structural movement. When it dries forms a seamless waterproof membrane that is effective in fresh or shalt water. It even protects surfaces from corrosion and degradation.

PRODUCT USES

- Dams, reservoirs and water features that don't contain drinking water.
- Flat roofs and balconies
- Roof screws gutters.
- Under tiles and screeds
- Below grade retaining walls and basements.
- Bonds to concrete, masonry, brick, fibre-glass, wood, metal and some ( plastics lightly abraded with medium grit sand paper).

ADVANTAGES

- Ulimate waterproofing compound.
- Permanent immersion in water
- Maintance free
- Froms a seamless, strong and very flexible membrane
- Adheres well to most surfaces
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Quik and easy to apply
- Does not harden or go brittle over time
- Resistant to most chemicals, acids and solvents
- A single component solution, so there's no measuring or mixing - simply brush it on
- Self flashing - bonds againts penetrations, outlets, supports, columns and walls
- Resists water creep unlike torch-on membranes

COVERAGE

Generally 1,5 litres per square meter depending on the type or porosity of the substrate, applied in two coats of about 0,75 litres per m square each to a dry film thickness of 1mm to 1,2mm

IMPORTANT

- Thin only if necessary
- Do not mix with water, turps, thinners or any solvent containing water or alcohol. Alcohol will prevent curing, while water will cause it to foam and cure in the can
- Not suitable for fishponds, swimming pools, or any cotainers carring potable or drinking water
- Do not apply if rain is imminent

SAFETY PRECAUTIONS

- Flammable in wet state
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wear rubber gloves and protective clothing. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Bonds with skin anth clothing etc and is very difficult to remove once cured. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with soap and water
- Use in a well ventilated area to prevent build up of solvent vapours. Avoid breathing solvent vapours. May cause coughing and lung irritation, headache, dizziness, nausea
- If swallowed, contact a doctor or poison control centre. Do not induce vomiting. drink water


CALL US ON 083 446 4740


Back to content | Back to main menu